This will be the first or our top 10 quotes, nuggets or purely entertaining statements from the LIFE monthly subscriptions. We truly enjoy listening and working to apply what we are learning, not to mention spreading the word and sharing these products with people who could benefit from them.
- I will not sit by and let them take our freedoms. I can’t. It’s wrong!
- If you are beating yourself up for a lack of perfection – stop it! Don’t worry you’ll never be perfect.
- If you’re negotiating constantly the terms of success, you’re never going to be successful.
- Welcome to the gun show.
- Be careful of your TV, not only could it make you dumber, but it could injure you.
- Commit to do what’s right, regardless of the loss or the pain.
- Truth lies wounded in the alley, while injustice sits on the throne.
- When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.
- It takes 10,000 hours to be excellent in any field.
- You either hate loosing bad enough to change or you hate changing bad enough to lose.
Three questions for you:
- Do you have a LIFE subscription?
- What are your favorite quotes, statements or ideas from the January subscription?
- Who could you lend this information to and it have a positive impact in their life?
Richard and Jammie