Here it comes . . . . Hot off the press . . . . And we are so excited to encourage you to dive into this information and check it out for yourself! If you have a subscription-open it up. 🙂 If you do not, visit the LIFE site and try one out.
- We may have a disagreement, but we don’t have to be disagreeable.
- Communication is required.
- I never slept alone til I was married.
- Arguments come down to control over time, money and energy.
- A thing is worth what it can do for you, not what you paid for it.
- If you think you are a leader, but no one is following you, you are just on a walk.
- It’s the greatest mistake to do nothing because you can only do a little, do what you can.
- America was founded by a bunch of rough individualists willing to take on individual responsibility for their actions, in fact willing to face starvation in forests of North America sooner than stand in the bread-lines of Europe.
- The reason why so many people don’t make it to the top is because they spend too much time on their bottom.
Wow! Thanks so much to the leadership of LIFE for the information they provide in such an entertaining manner. Share your favorite nugget, quote or story in the comments section; iron sharpens iron.
The Fishers 🙂