Wow how time flies when you live in the northern tropics 😉 (our Wisconsin weather has been amazing!). Here we are closing out another month and we are reminded of a famous quote: Time flies when you’re having fun – check out your LIFE subscription to find entertaining and useful information in all 8 F’s.
- The U.S. government has been on the greatest debt binge of all human history and the day of reckoning is coming.
- The U.S government sent 2.3 trillion dollars in direct payments to U.S. citizens, and collected 2.2 trillion dollars from taxpayers – did we actually pay out more than we took in? What about the rest of our bills?
- Leadership stands for two things: it stands for our purpose in life, which was a design by our Creator and it was also defined for the difference leaders make in a cause for that purpose and that is what we stand for!
- Edification is not a trick to make your life easier.
- Focus on what people do right, not what they do wrong; be a good finder.
- Today’s the Day!
- To buy things you don’t really need with money you don’t have to impress people you don’t even like; it’s what we call keeping up with the Jones’.
- Often the difference between a successful marriage and a mediocre one is leaving three to four things left unsaid daily.
- Most of the time, someone who is not organized in their office is not organized in their finances.
- Success equals information plus action.
We hope this finds you as excited as we are about this information and the ramifications of it on the lives of those receiving it, as well as those they touch. What spoke to you from a LIFE subscription this month? We encourage you to take the things that did and apply quote #10. You can do it!
Richard and Jammie