1. A lot of times the first idea that hits your subconscious mind becomes the strongest one and sometimes gets stuck in there.
2. People have control of only three things in life: the thoughts you think, the images you visualize and the actions you take.
3. What a budget does is take the impulse out of buying.
4. Define success because that gives you a starting point.
5. You can save a lot of money when you pack something to eat verses eating out.
6. Your kids are gonna learn about the birds and the bees from someone by age 7, and the first one they hear it from will form their foundational thoughts about it.
7. Don’t let the next five years go by without defining some milestones for yourself.
8. “My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed,” Andrew “Stonewall” Jackson.
9. It’s not so much about what you do, it’s about who you are.
10. As we start to fix problems, we start to see the real problem is us.
Thanks so much to everyone who makes it possible for us to get this life-changing information!
Richard and Jammie Fisher